It's easy to send ETH to a fren from your Bitski wallet. We'll show you how.
1. Click "Send" in the top right corner of your Bitski wallet.
2. A transaction window will pop up. Paste the wallet address that you want to receive ETH in the "Send To" field.
Remember to double check it! If you send ETH to the wrong address, Bitski cannot retrieve it for you. More on that here.
3. Enter the amount of ETH that you want to send in the "Amount" field.
You'll notice that there is a "transaction fee," also known as a "gas fee." This is the cost to submit a transaction on the Ethereum blockchain. It's important to note that Bitski does not control or recieve these fees. You can learn more about gas here.
4. Double check everything one more time before clicking "Review."
This will take you to a final confirmation window.
6. If everything looks correct, click "Authorize."
8. You're done!
Remember that transactions can take up to 24 hour to process. If you want to check the progress of your transaction, click "Track on Etherscan" from the confirmation window.