Bitski offers an Ethereum-based wallet, also referred to as ETH.
See below for more information on supported and unsupported tokens.
- ERC20 tokens - currencies built on the Ethereum platform. Here's a guide. If you have an ERC-20 token in your wallet that does not appear in the "Currencies" tab of wallet.bitski.com, please submit the info here so we can allowlist it for you!
- ERC721 tokens - similar to ERC20 tokens, but can be more complex. These tokens sometimes have programmable features like rarity or different traits (breeds of horses in Zed Run, for example). Here's a guide.
- ERC1155 tokens - provide even more flexibility than ERC721. Here's a guide.
Polygon Chain (MATIC) - Support for native MATIC currency, transfer of Polygon NFTs, bridging ETH to Polygon and other features like swapping, should be supported at https://wallet.polygon.technology/
Please see more at this article here.
- WETH - Currently your Bitski wallet can hold and display WETH, as well as interact with it on compatible 3rd party websites. 👍
- If you have sent or received WETH as part of a sale on a marketplace into your Bitski wallet, you will need to 'unwrap' it for normal ETH. Currently there is no native button to wrap/unwrap this within the Bitski wallet web UI.
- There are a number of services you can choose to complete this, such as Opensea, UniSwap or Matcha.
- Step 1: Choose the correct currencies to swap, in this case it’s WETH -> ETH
- Step 2: Paste the amount of WETH you want to swap. You should be able to check Etherscan or a similar blockchain exploring tool to see how much is in your Bitski wallet.
- Step 3: Once the amounts are confirmed, you will see a drop down menu about which wallet you want to connect. Choose Bitski wallet from this drop down.
- Step 4: Confirm the transaction.
Binance peg ETH (BEP-20)
- Binance Chain ETH - The native BNB token, and BEP20 tokens is now supported within the Bitski wallet, but BEP2 assets will need to be bridged to BEP20. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this chain and we will be happy to help.
Other Layer 2 solutions
Arbitrum- While not natively supported on wallet.bitski.com , the Bitski wallet should be functional with this "roll up" technology when combined with a website/ bridge that has integrated the Bitski wallet, or via the Walletconnect feature.
Optimism- While not natively supported on wallet.bitski.com, the Bitski wallet should be functional with this "roll up" technology when combined with a website/ bridge that has integrated the Bitski wallet, or via the Walletconnect feature.
It is up to the user to know which tokens they are interacting with within their wallet. Some chains like Polygon and Binance have common spam tokens which have the potential to drain a wallet of assets. Please DO NOT INTERACT with any token you are not 100% knowledgable about. Bitski is currently working on a spam heuristic which will easily filter out known spam coins, and give you the opportunity to "white list" lesser known coins if you need.
To give feedback about the Bitski Wallet or request new features, please use this link! ✌️